Prof. Hermann Mayer
We will miss him painfully.
The Presidium of the OWWF
Partner, founder, lawyer since 1985
- Admitted to the bar 1985, since then in the law firm and partner
- Main practice areas: corporate law, media law, copyright and intellectual property law.
- ancillary copyright law, press law, competition law
- Member of the CSU Media Commission
- Professor of Media Law and Marketing at the University of Applied Sciences in Mittweida (University of Applied Sciences) since 1999
- Born on 02.02.1956 in Benediktbeuren
- Abitur (Gymnasium Starnberg) 1975
- Studied law and economics at the Universities of Regensburg and Munich, both state law examinations in Munich
- Scholarship holder of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation
- Formerly managing director of several television companies and member of the board of directors of several years in an employers' association of the private television industry.
- longtime state treasurer of the Ring of Christian Democratic Students (RCDS)
- longtime treasurer of the Junge Union Oberbayern
- longstanding member of the executive board of the CSU Oberbayern
- longtime vice-president of the Young Alpine Region
- long-standing chairman of the Ring of Political Youth
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Erich Kühnhackl Foundation
- Member of the Presidium of the Bavarian Academy for Television e. V., BAF
- Vice President East-West Economic Forum Bavaria e. V.
- Various publications
- Christian Social Union in Bavaria
- Erich Kühnhackl Foundation
- TSV Munich from 1860 e. V.
- Saxo Thuringia Corps