Annette Karl MP
- Born on 13 January 1960
- Education: Free University, Berlin, Abitur at the Ratsgymnasium, Minden/Westfalen
- 2008-today Member of the Bavarian State Parliament
- Member of the Committee on Economic and Media Affairs, Infrastructure, Construction and Transport, Energy and Technology
- Chairwoman of the working group for business and media, infrastructure, construction and transport, energy and technology of the Bavarian Parliamentary Group of the Party of Social Democrats of Parliament (BayernSPD)
- Member of the Enquete Commission "Equivalent living conditions throughout Bavaria".
- Spokeswoman for economic policy of the Bavarian SPD parliamentary group
- Spokeswoman of the Bavarian SPD Parliamentary Group for Rural Areas
- 2013-today member of the City Council of Neustadt/Wn.
- 2008-2014 Deputy Chairwoman of the BayernSPD
- 2008-today member of the district council of the district Neustadt/Wn.
- 1998-2008 Member of the municipal council of Altenstadt/Wn.