Exchange platform for business relationships, consulting, personnel
We offer this forum for OWWF members and interested parties from Germany and abroad. Please send your inquiries or offers to firstname.lastname@example.org, your request will be published here.
- EU Business School in Munich is looking for internships in business, HR and marketing; the students are mostly English-speaking and are intending to stay in Germany after their studies.
- "International Investment Forum" in the Namangan region of Uzbekistan from 7 - 8 June 2019. Invitation and registration.
- vysoft - Software for the management of personnel, resources, finances, technology, knowledge, etc., winner of the "Best of 2017" innovation IT award
- tour7 - Software for professional guest management and information system as well as IT compliance
- BOG Bayerische Ostgesellschaft: News, Reports, Dates April to August 2019
- FUTURE - die Unternehmensentwickler, Personal- und Organisationsentwicklung: Seminars Leadership, Optimize Business Processes
Our Country Units
Karl Walter, as head of the Bavarian House in Odessa, has been contributing his experience to the OWWF for many years. With the new political conditions in Ukraine, he sees a market with rapid and increasingly stable growth for German entrepreneurs. Read more>
Bill Holler is economically and politically active in China, especially in his second home, the Chinese province of Shandong. As an aerospace expert, he supports cooperation between Bavarian and Chinese companies and institutions. Read more>
Sara Adhami is Managing Director of the German-Iranian management consultancy Bridge Expert. She specializes in the largest region Kerman>. Politically, a cooperation between Bavaria and Kerman is paved by three Memoranda of Understanding, which particularly promote cooperation in the areas of infrastructure, water management, energy and environmental technology. Read more>
Georgia / Central Asia
The Project Rossoschka
Peace Chapel Rossoschka
A monument of peace connecting the graves of Soviet and German soldiers:
Bavarian-Russian Youth Forum
Mutual sanctions, a new Cold War, military threatening gestures have brought the friendly rapprochement between Germany and Russia to a standstill.
Our answer to this is an offer to the youth of both countries to communicate with each other in the cultural field in order to get to know each other better. The Youth Forum is to become a permanent institution. The 1st Bavarian-Russian Youth Cultural Forum on Film and Theatre took place on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 in Munich, the 2nd Youth Forum is planned for 15 March 2019 in Moscow.
Dialogue Bavaria - Ukraine
OWWF Bavaria as partner in seminar on democracy
Project of mehrWERT Demokratie and Bayerisches Haus Odessa: Democracy in Germany using Bavaria as an example. To program>
The Danube region comprises 115 million people in 14 countries from the source of the Danube to the Black Sea.
Since 2011, the macro-region Danube has received special support from the EU's regional policy.