bayme - Bayerischer Unternehmensverband Metall und Elektro e. V. (Bavarian Association of Metal and Electrical Manufacturers)
- vbm - Association of the Bavarian Metal and Electrical Industry e. V.
- vbw - Association of the Bavarian Economy e. V.
About the person
- Date of birth: 19 February 1960 in Neustadt/Weinstraße
1988: Second State Examination in Law, Bavaria
1985-1988: Trainee lawyer
1979-1985: Studied law at the LMU Munich
1978-1979: Basic military service in Budel (Netherlands) and Cochem/Mosel
1969-1978: humanistic grammar school in Neustadt/Weinstraße Abitur 1978
- 2007 onwards: vbw Vice President
- Since 2005: Managing Director of the Bavarian Metal and Electrical Manufacturers' Association - Bavarian Metal and Electrical Manufacturers' Association, vbm - Bavarian Metal and Electrical Manufacturers' Association and vbw - Association of the Bavarian Economy.
- 2002-2004: Head of the Department of Foreign Trade and Location Marketing at the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology (Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Infrastruktur, Verkehr und Technologie)
- 1998-2002: Representative of the Bavarian Minister of Economic Affairs, Transport and Technology, Bavaria
- 1993-1998: Office manager of the Bavarian Minister of Economic Affairs, Transport and Technology, Dr. Otto Wiesheu
- 1992-1993: Office manager of the State Secretary in the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Dr. Otto Wiesheu
- 1988-1992: Head of Research Promotion/Cooperation Economy/Science at the Bavarian Ministry of Science and Research
- Member of the Administrative Board of the Federal Employment Agency
- Member of the Presidium of the Economic Advisory Board of the Union e. V.
- Honorary judge at the Federal Labour Court