Lord Mayor Weiden, Upper Palatine
- born 14.10.1957 in Bocholt, Westphalia, Germany
- 1977 High School Diploma in Weiden i. d. OPf. at the Kepler Gymnasium
- 1980 Dipl. -Dipl. Verw. Wirt (FH)
- From 1991 to 1999 reconstruction east in Halle a. d. Saale
- Since the beginning of 2002 back in Weiden, previously in Schirmitz
- From 1977 to 1991 career counsellor / rehabilitation counsellor in the Weiden employment agency
- From 1991 to 1999 staff work - development of career counselling, personnel recruitment, organisation, implementation of country programmes, in the Saxony-Anhalt/Thuringia regional employment office - establishment of the East in Halle a. d. Saale.
- From 1999 to 2001 staff work in the Bavarian Regional Directorate, same area of responsibility
- From 2001 to 2007 team leader at the Employment Agency Schwandorf - Career counselling and rehabilitation
- From 2005 Technical Manager - Employer Management
- Since 01/07 Head of Division, Member of the Administrative Council, Diplom-Verwaltungsfachwirt (FH)
- from 03.09.07 Mayor of Weiden i. d. OPf.
Strengths: Organization and leadership of employees
Weaknesses: impatience, bringing everything under one roof in time; silence is golden, is not my motto
Motivation: Weiden is beautiful, working for the further development of Weiden, making politics for the citizen, pointing out grievances
- until 1991 - deputy chairman City association chairperson in Weiden
- since 1996 - member of the local club Landsberg near Halle
- since 1998 local councillor in Spickendorf near Landsberg
- from May 2006 - party chairman in Weiden i. d. OPf.
- from May 2012 - Deputy party chairman in Weiden i. d. OPf.